Hate and Obsurdity on the Menu for Chinese Commie Olympic Takeout
Here are a taste of some of the rules China is laying down in Beijing for the Olympics.
- To maintain the cultured image of cities, do not sleep outdoors.
- Do not get drunk nor set off fireworks nor wave “insulting banners.”
- Anyone with mental illnesses or sexually transmitted diseases is banned.
- Foreigners must not damage social order.
- Commuters are being asked to take a swig from water bottles on the subway to ensure they do not contain suspicious substances.
- No petitioners, homeless or migrant workers.
This is just a partial list. According to Reuters “A battery of surface-to-air missile launchers are being deployed around the showpiece sites.”