Before reading this, you might want to take a gander at this post which explains how to get a nifty dropdown menu next to the “Awesome Bar”, aka the address bar / Google search box combo up there at the top of Chrome. Now, onto the ordered list.
- Open a New Tab in Chrome. Command+T on a Mac, Ctrl+T on a Windows.
- Right click on the Bookmarks Toolbar. It’s a gray colored box like the one pictured here.
- Select “Add Page” from the contextual menu that appears.
- Give the Bookmark a name. You could Google “Baby Names” if you can’t come up with one. I like Shepherd or Samson or even Samsonite if you have aspirations of a career in luggage design, sales or airport security.
- Save that son of a gun and you’re on your way to finishing this tutorial!
Hope that helps at least 7 of you, otherwise it doesn’t seem worth the effort of writing this post. But it’s written, so let the countdowns begin.